Taber Abrasion Tester is an testing instrument to test the wear resistance of all kinds of structures includingÂ fabrics, leather, and rubber, paper, metals, paints, plated surfaces, coated materials, glass, etc.
Taber Abraser uses the X pattern of abrasion produced by a rotary action of a pair of abrasive wheels. It supplies with a full range of auxiliary weights, specimen holders. The abrasive wheels and wheel refacer are offered on request.
- Grinding Wheel 2inch
- Wear Round Centre Spacing 2mm
- Gyration Speed 60ÃÂÃÂ±1 rpm
- Counter 0-999,999 times
- Weights 2 pcs 250g, 2 pcs 750g (used to produce 250g, Â 500g, 1000g mass on the specimen)
- Grinding Wheel CS ÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ 17 / CS ÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ 10 or others
- Paster S ÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ 36
- Sandpaper S ÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ 11