Perspiration Tester, to determine colour fastness to perspiration . It can also be used to test color fastness to water & sea water. It complies to both ISO & AATCC Standards and the instrument is supplied with both ISO & AATCC Specified Dead Weight.
Salient Features :
- The instrument is used to find color fastness to perspiration
- Can also be used for testing color fastness against sea water and water.
- Made of stainless steel frame.
- Supplied with both ISO & AATCC Dead Weights.
- User friendly and corrosion resistant.
Technical Details :
- Frame Construction : Stainless steel
- Load on the Test Specimen(As per ISO) : 5 kg.
- Load on the Test Specimen : (As per AATCC) : 4.5kg
- Size of Test Specimen : 100 mm x 40 mm
- Size of Acrylic Separator Plates : 115 mm x 60 mm
- Number of Separator Plates : 21 Nos.
- Dimensions of the Unit : 125 mm x 105 mm x 90 mm
- Net weight of the Unit : 13kg