Our LAUNDEROMETER (ISO) is intended to determine color Fastness of textile material irrespective of their composition (Cotton, Linen, Silk, Man-made fibers, Wool etc.) and their Form (Fiber, Yarn or Fabric) to washing.
The Instrument can also be used for checking the color fastness against bleaching and dry cleaning.
Salient Features :
- To determine the Color Fastness to Washing or Dry Cleaning.
- Robust completely stainless steel body gives long life operations & durability
- Temperature upto 95 C with a Digital Temperature Controller.
- Digital Timer with automatic shutdown & audible warning.
- Inching facility for loading and unloading of the beakers.
- 8 Beakers of 550 + 50 ml. (For ISO)
- Special silicon gaskets for the beakers having very long life.
- Supplied with complete accessories to conduct the testing immediately after receipt.
Technical Details :
- Capacity (in liter) of main bath : 22L (approx)
- Number of Beakers (Test Vessels) : 08 no's leak beakers with gaskets
- Standard seal for beakers : 08 no's special neoprene gaskets Volume of each
- Beaker as per ISO : 550 + 50 ml.
- Distance from shaft : 45 + 10 mm
- Speed of rotation : 40 + 2 rpm
- Temperature Controller : PT - 100 type (upto99.9 C) L/C – 0.1 C
- Temperature Regulation : + 2.0oC (as per I.S.O.)
- Timer (Digital) : 0-99 minute, L/C : 1 minute
- Motor : 1/8 HP, Single Phase, Geared Motor
- 220 ~ 230 Volts AC, 50 Hz.