Our Traverse Thread Tester is one of the most common measures of the quality of a fabric is the number of threads per unit length, in both the warp and weft directions (wrap is the yarn woven in the vertical of the fabric & weft is the yarn woven across the width/ horizontal of the fabric lengthwise). The Traverse Thread Counter utilizes a motorized traveling microscope, for viewing the weave of the fabric under test.
- To determine reed & pick of fabrics.
- Simplest model with auto moving traveling microscope.
- 40x traveling microscope is attached to magnify the fabrics.
- Inbuilt reference line inside the traveling microscope eases accurate checking.
- Two filament bulbs from bottom to view the sample.
- Complete with all accessories along with two templates
- Slot size: 10mm, 20mm,and 50mm
- Slot size: 1/4inch, 1/2inch, and 1inch
- Supplied with calibration certificate (Traceable to NABL)..