Digital Tensile Strength Tester
- Least Count: 0.1 Kgf (100 grams)
- Motor: ¼ HP Single Phase 220 / 110 V AC Supply
- Speed: 100 mm/min and 200 mm/min (Changeable through Belt & Pulley mechanism)
- Accuracy: ± 2% at Full Load (with master load)
- Grip to Grip separation: Min 25mm and Max. 700mm
- Advanced load sensor sensing through advanced electronics.
- Highly sensitive load sensor with linearity feature and repeatability
- Cross head travel length: 750mm grip to grip
- Single column rugged structure
- Safety limit switches for over travel safety
- Hardened lead screws for frictionless movement
- Load cell calibrated by NABL approved proving ring/dynamometers
- High accurate micro-controller based system controls
- Peak Hold facility available
- Bright LED display
- Immediate analysis of results after test with complete accuracy & precision
- Feather touch controls
- Optional Features:
- Specially designed gripper jaws for holding fragile samples.
- Other capacity available chart as per requirement.
- Wintest one way communication software.
- Graph of Force vs Elongation
- Easy Data management. User can create product Identification, Sample ID, Shape of Specimen, Company Name, operator details etc.
- Auto cut off facility.
- AC Speed drive as an optional accessory (Variable Test Speed)