SPECTROLIGHT provides standardized and controlled environment for visual assessment of color adhering to British/European norms. It is suitable for all applications where there is a need to maintain color consistency and quality. It allows a person to evaluate color samples under different light sources:
- Artificial Daylight (D-65)
- Cool White Light (CWF)
- Tungsten Filament Light (Domestic Light Matching)
- Ultra Violet Black Light (Whites & Fluorescent Dyes)
- TL-84 Light -Triphosphor fluorescent Light (Point of Sale)
Salient Features :
- Economical color matching cabinet as per international norms to access the color matching of yarns & dyed or printed fabrics or any colored material.
- Hour meter is provided to check the life of tube light.
- This consists of five standard light sources: CWF, D 65, TL 84, UVB and INCA
- Supplied complete with 45° angle viewing table.
- Supplied with 4 Nos. Natural Grey Sample Fixing Magnet.
- Supplied with calibration certificate.
Light Sources :
- Artificial Daylight Fluorescent Lamps (D-65) : 02 Nos. (18 W)
- Tungsten Filament Lamps (Inc A Lamps) : 04 Nos. (40 W)
- Cool White Fluorescent Lamp (CWF) : 01 No. (18 W)
- Triphosphor Fluorescent Lamp (TL-84) : 01 No. (18 W)
- Ultra-Violet Black Lamp : 01 No. (18 W)